Checkpoint Firewall Course details in PDF
With the evolution of the Internet, everyone is connected everywhere. This raises serious concerns for organizations trying to protect their confidential and critical data. Corporate Networks also need to be protected from various threats like Viruses, Malicious Software (Malware), Trojans, Spyware, Spam etc. A Network Administrator needs to be constant aware of the threats to the organization's network and data and protect these by proactive deployment of firewalls and intrusion prevention systems.
The Firewall Course offered by Zoom Technologies will enable you to handle these challenges with ease and protect your valuable data.
Checkpoint Firewall Course Contents
- Introduction to Checkpoint firewall
- Discussion on the modular nature of Checkpoint firewall
- Functionalities of Management, FW-1 & GUI modules
- Types of Checkpoint installation
- Hardware platform
- Checkpoint Rule base
- IP spoofing
- Installation of Checkpoint R77 GAIA
- Initial configuration of R77 GAIA
- Web access to Checkpoint
- Download & Installation of smart console
- Accessing Checkpoint through smart dashboard
- Checkpoint objects description
- Anti-spoofing configuration
- Network Address Translation
- Filter Configuration
- Monitoring Traffic and Connections
- URL Filtering
- Antivirus Inspection
- Content Analysis
- Identity Awareness
- User Management and Authentication User Authentication
- User Authentication
- Session Authentication
- Client Authentication
- IPSEC VPN
- Intrusion Prevention System
- Backup & Restore of configuration
- Advanced and in-depth explanation of Check Point Firewall technology
- Key tips and techniques for troubleshooting Check Point Firewall technology
- Advanced upgrading concepts and practices
- Reporting tools, deployment options and features
Course Duration: One Week (20 hours including practicals)
Mail us on email@example.com for the next available batch
The Classroom Firewall + Intro to Ethical Hacking Course training program at conducted at ZOOM Ameerpet, Hyderabad - India is priced at
INR 5,500*/ USD 100* / GBP 62*/ NGN 20,350*. Pay Now
* All prices subject to a 15% Service Tax Charge.
Rates are quoted in U.S. dollars, Britain Pounds and Nigerian Nairas are subject
to change according to Foreign Exchange rates.
* For online Credit/Debit Card payment, surcharge 5% is charged to the Course fee.
Fee Payment Options:
1. Pay via Debit / Credit Card:
Chargeable Amount (Inclusive of Service Tax & Surcharge): INR 6,641.00
2. Pay via WIRE Transfer:
3. Pay Via Paypal:
(Paypal option will work only for payments made from outside India. PayPal cannot be used for domestic payments within India.)
Amount to be Transferred (Inclusive of Service Tax & Surcharge): INR 6,641.00
- Log in to your PayPal account and click on the "Send Payment" tab.
- Type in the email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) to send money.
- Enter the amount of money you want to send, then use the scroll-down list to select your payment's currency.
- Select the "Purchase" or "Personal" tab, depending on which describes the nature of your payment. (Options are "Goods," "Services", etc.)
- Click the "Continue" button and wait for the payment review page to load.
- Click "Send Money" at the bottom of the payment review page after you are sure all the information is accurate.