Admission Procedure for International Student Classroom Training
(All International Students’ Visas are suspended at the present Movement due to Covid-19.)
All the Training now Conducted Online - Click Here
- All international students intending to come to India and study are required to come only on student VISA.
- Student VISA can be applied in the Indian embassy of your country.
- If student wants we will provide an invitation letter address to an Indian embassy on payment of $US 150.
- Kindly Note that the above Admission / Registration fees is not refundable under any circumstances.
- Granting the VISA is purely the discretion of the Indian Embassy. Zoom is not responsible if the VISA is rejected (for whatever reason).
- After the candidate gets a Student VISA (Only), He can come and do the courses offer by ZOOM in India.
* All prices are subject to a 18% Goods and Service Tax Charge. For online Credit / Debit Card payment, surcharge 5.75% is charged to the Admission fee. Rates are quoted in U.S. dollars subject to change according to Foreign Exchange rates.
Kindly fill the form with your Details for Issue of Invitation letter. After you have made the payment. Admission Registration
Invitation letter would be issued for only 6 months duration from the date of payment.